RC Data Communications has been approved for DIR network cabling areas in the state of Texas.
RC Data Communications DIR Contract:
Vendor ID: 1271752307500
DIR Co-op Contract Program Overview:
DIR Services and Product Pricing
DIR Services and Product Pricing:
Products offered under the DIR Contract are as follows:
Panduit, Commscope, Ortronics, Leviton, Corning, CPI, General Cable, Essex Cable
We offer a full one year warranty, material and labor, on all installations.
We also offer an extended manufacturer’s warranty of either 15 or 20 years, depending on which structured cabling system is selected. Returns are addressed on a case by case basis and may be subject to a re-stocking fee. Special order or non stock items may be non returnable.
Small Business Certification
Cage Code: 5URT5
For Quotes and Orders Contact:
Sam Robinson, RCDD
Phone (512) 992-1111
Fax (512) 532-6255
3582 Rocking J Road Round Rock, Texas 78665
DIR Co-Op Contracts Program:
RC Data DIR Contract Details:
• Design, provide, and place structured cabling networks for any building environment, single or multistory, and either commercial, educational or military. All types of cabling networks, from minimum category 5e, to category 6A, are part of our capabilities.
• Design, provide, and place all CATV, broadband applications as may be required to accompany any structured cabling network.
• Design, provide, and place all fiber optic networks for any building environment, as may be required to support a structured cabling network, or act as a single, stand alone fiber optic network.
• Assist in any design/build project. Design/build is a standard construction practice much used in today’s construction industry, and RC Data Communications understands fully the importance of cost effective communications design applications. In a design/build environment, value engineering becomes an important part of the design phase. We are committed as a team to finding the most cost effective route to a successful design/build project.
• Assist in providing and placing alternate types of low voltage systems; including security, mass notification, audio/visual, and fire alarm.
• Provide outside plant communications network infrastructure; including all outside communications cabling for telephone, fiber optics and broadband.
• Provide cabling for alternate network solutions including audio visual cabling, IP cabling, cabling for security systems and SIPRnet cabling.
• Fiber optic cabling for all types of multimode and singlemode applications including MTP/MPO trunk cabling.
We also offer consultation and design assist services for projects where the end user needs help with not only the need for the network cabling going in to the project, but providing assistance in understanding which technology is best suited for the individual application. RC Data Communications has abundant experience in client technology consultation prior to installation to ensure that the best suited application and service is selected.
RC Data Communications has BISCI certified technicians and an RCDD on staff.